What’s inside of Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend – Review of all ingredients
Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend is Premium Freeze-Dried Dog Food, is a nutritional formula that has been developed to make your dog healthier and happier. We mix the meat, fish, beef and duck grown on the ranch and other sources of protein with fruits and vegetables for the balanced, nutritious nutrition your dog needs. We hope that our Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend Review will help you!
We get all our ingredients fresh, and then carefully dry them until frozen so that they are filled with taste and nutrition.– as manufacturers said.
Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend is completely natural and free of chemicals and excipients.
Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend ingredients
Dr.Marty Nature’s Blend dog food consist all ingredients that are freeze-dried to deliver optimal nutrition to your dog. Nature’s Blend contains: Turkey, Turkey Liver and Heart, Duck, Egg, Beef, Beef Liver. Also, it contains:
- Salmon, the great source of omega-3 fatty acids, which support the immune system, may decrease inflammation, and can keep your dog’s coat looking shiny and healthy. It’s also a good protein source. In fact, salmon is a common ingredient in high-quality dog foods;
- Flaxseed, one of the most valuable plant sources of omega-3 fatty acids, soluble fiber, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals. These seeds are not considered cereal and are part of most vitamins for wool. As part of cat and dog food, they can be crushed or be present in their entirety;
- Sweet potato is safe, healthy, and natural treat for dogs, offering a range of health benefits (and a sweet flavor they’ll likely love). For example, sweet potatoes support a healthy digestive system thanks to their high dietary fiber content. They’re also low in fat and contain essential vitamins like B6, C, and A;
- Pea Flour contains vitamins, mineral elements, high-quality vegetable protein; It is rich in calcium, phosphorus, dietary fiber, contains vitamin C and betacarotene, magnesium, zinc, pantothenic acid. Pea helps to improve digestion, normalize weight, improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Apple, help to clean residue off a dog’s teeth, which helps to freshen her breath. Apples are a good source of fiber as well as vitamin A and C;
- Blueberries, the great low-calorie treat for dogs. They also contain antioxidants, fiber and vitamins C and K. These nutrients support the immune system and contribute to overall health. Adding blueberries to your dog’s diet is a great way to help keep him happy and healthy;
- Carrot, the real Superfood for your dog: low calorie, high fiber. Carrots are a nutritious snack that won’t make your pet fat. An excellent source of Vitamin A. Carrots are packed with beta-carotene which is converted into vitamin A in your pet’s body. Carrots can help improve your dog’s dental health);
- Cranberry. If you ask “What are the Benefits of Cranberries for Dogs?” here is the answer:
- Urinary Tract Health;
- Bladder Infection Prevention and Healing;
- Treatment of Stomach Ulcers;
- High in Dietary Fiber;
- Great Source of Vitamins A, B1, B2, and C;
- High in Minerals (including Manganese); Vision Improvement;
- High in Antioxidants.
- Pumpkin Seed are a crunchy fall treat for both you and your dog. You may already be familiar with the benefits of canned or cooked pumpkin for dogs, but don’t dump the seeds. Loaded with fiber and a healthy dose of protein, pumpkin seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch and are delicious to boot;
- Spinach. Yes, spinach is safe for your dog, but only when consumed in small amounts. This leafy green is chock full of nutrients, including vitamins A, B, C, and K, and is well known for being a very healthy choice! It also contains protein, iron, beta carotene, and dietary fiber;
- Dried Kelp, it contains a rich natural source of salts and minerals. The variety of salts and minerals (including iodine, magnesium, potassium, iron and calcium) in Kelp help keep the dog’s entire glandular system, the pituitary gland, the adrenal gland, as well as the thyroid gland, the glands that regulate metabolism, healthy;